Live the urban lifestyle at the BEACH. Take a few minutes to explore the beautiful Long Beach condos for sale with big photos and lots of details. Pay attention to the amenities each condominium building has and the monthly homeowner’s association fee. The fee is also known as the HOA fee.
Reasons for Investing in Long Beach Condos
Whether you are downsizing, desiring to move from an apartment to a condo or relocating to Long Beach, this is the best resource for you. You can browse local condominium buildings by price and location. Use our cool new search by the map below or ask us to help you find your dream condo.
Living the urban lifestyle is what Long Beach condos living is all about. When you purchase a condo, you are investing in your future. Most of my clients love Long Beach condos over Long Beach homes because of one thing. Do you know what that is?
Cost? Some people say that. Most want less yard work. Less checking on gardening.
Now, if you are a fan of gardening, don’t get upset…just go with the flow. You can still care for your favorite plants. These are just examples of what my clients tell me.
Kick Off Your Shoes. Take Some Time to Explore Long Beach Condos for Sale by Map
The maps search below is quick and easy to use. You can save your favorite properties, take notes, schedule showings, review details, etc. If you need some specific and just can find it on the property search below, then reach out to me by text message or phone at 562-413-7655. I can set you up on a search from my real estate multiple listing service (MLS) that gives you more features or I can just find the condos for you.
Just Listed: The 22 Newest Long Beach Condos for Sale
Is this different from the list of Long Beach condos above? No. This list tends to populate our Long Beach real estate quicker so I want to do what I can to make the website accurate with real estate data.
Some of my clients love this list of properties better. So, if that you? Awesome. You can use our photo search by going to this part of the website, Southern California real estate search tools.
- $599,900 : 2204 1st #2, Long Beach2 beds, 2 baths
- $789,000 : 850 E Ocean Boulevard #311, Long Beach2 beds, 2 baths
- $224,900 : 2890 E Artesia Boulevard #46, Long Beach1 bed, 1 bath
- $349,000 : 388 E Ocean Boulevard #107, Long Beach1 bed, 1 bath
- $350,000 : 1506 E 4th Street #205, Long Beach2 beds, 2 baths
- $359,000 : 3425 E 15th Street #13D, Long Beach2 beds, 2 baths
- $395,000 : 100 Atlantic Avenue #609, Long Beach2 beds, 1 bath
- $469,000 : 3661 COUNTRY CLUB Drive #D, Long Beach2 beds, 2 baths
- $590,000 : 1750 E Ocean Boulevard #311, Long Beach1 bed, 1 bath
- $779,770 : 253 Elm Ave, Long Beach3 beds, 4 baths
See all Long Beach Condos .
(all data current as of 10/21/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.