Wrigley is a neighborhood in Long Beach, California. The name of this Long Beach neighborhood came from the founder of Wrigley Spearmint Gum. The borders of Wrigley are Pacific Coast Highway on the south, the 405 Freeway on the North, 710 Freeway on the west and Long Beach Blvd on the east.
What is the Wrigley Real Estate Market Like in Long Beach?
|Wrigley Housing Report 2018||Houses||Condos|
|Wrigley Average Selling Prices:||$527,653||$364,333|
|Wrigley Days on Market to Sell:||29||14|
|Wrigley Price per Square Foot:||$404||$379|
|Wrigley - Percentage of the Listed Price that properties sell for...if over 100%, it is a seller's market.||100.6%||102.80%|
All Current Listings of Wrigley Homes for Sale
Please get pre-approved for financing before looking at homes for sale. It gives you peace of mind that you qualify to purchase a home. It gives you a competitive edge over other buyers who may have just gotten pre-qualified. And, you will know what your price range is and your future payments. For a lender referral, call Realtor® Jay Valento at 562-413-7655 of Realty ONE Group.
- $529,900 : 331 W 31st Street, Long Beach2 beds, 2 baths
- $645,000 : 3255 Maine Avenue, Long Beach3 beds, 2 baths
- $569,900 : 3023 Maine Avenue, Long Beach2 beds, 2 baths
- $540,000 : 3044 Cedar Avenue, Long Beach3 beds, 2 baths
- $559,000 : 2534 Magnolia Avenue, Long Beach2 beds, 1 bath
- $559,000 : 2760 Cedar Avenue, Long Beach3 beds, 1 bath
- $678,900 : 725 W Columbia Street, Long Beach4 beds, 3 baths
- $635,000 : 2343 San Francisco Avenue, Long Beach3 beds, 2 baths
- $495,000 : 3211 N Park Lane, Long Beach3 beds, 1 bath
See all Wrigley Neighborhood - Long Beach Homes for Sale.
(all data current as of 10/21/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.