Review all Long Beach condos $350,000 to $400,000 throughout the city here in Southern California. Refine what you are looking for by using our +Features Section to refine what you are looking for in a home on the property search below.
When you have questions or need a property but just can’t seem to find it searching online, call me, Jay Valento, 562-413-7655 and let’s talk.
We can meet and build a strategy to find you a condo or townhouse. Whether it is currently for sale or completely off the market, our real estate team of professionals are committed to helping you find a home, condo or income property.
Long Beach Condos $350,000 to $400,000
This is our new interactive property search technology. When you add features to the Long Beach condos $350,000 to $400,000 below or change price ranges in the left column of the search, they instantly display on the map and in the list of properties. Save your favorite properties, custom searches, etc. You can take notes on each property when you create your own account.
Search for Long Beach Homes or Long Beach Condos by Price Range
Top 12 Just Listed Long Beach Condos
- $374,900 : 552 N Bellflower Boulevard #114, Long Beach1 bed, 1 bath
- $399,900 : 1200 Gaviota Avenue #303, Long Beach2 beds, 2 baths
- $359,000 : 100 Atlantic Avenue #712, Long Beach1 bed, 1 bath
- $355,000 : 726 Elm #204, Long Beach2 beds, 2 baths
- $399,000 : 7890 E Spring Street #17D, Long Beach1 bed, 1 bath
- $365,000 : 1123 Junipero Avenue #9, Long Beach2 beds, 2 baths
- $389,000 : 5190 E Colorado Street #202, Long Beach1 bed, 1 bath
- $388,000 : 555 Maine Avenue #409, Long Beach2 beds, 2 baths
- $385,900 : 519 Cedar Avenue #4, Long Beach2 beds, 2 baths
- $399,000 : 1509 Stanley Avenue #204, Long Beach2 beds, 2 baths
- 2 beds, 1 bath
- $399,500 : 6102 Marina Pacifica S Drive, Long Beach0 beds, 1 bath
See all City of Long Beach Real Estate.
(all data current as of 9/17/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Long Beach Condo Indexs